Friday, September 23, 2011

Tapping in to my creative side

Are you a creative person?  Prior to beginning this blogging experience, I would have said NO to this question.  However, as I am reading through lots of other blogs, I am learning to become more thrifty and yes, even more crafty and creative. 

I now have a list of projects I want to try thanks to several new bloggy "friends".

Have you tried any of these? 

Do you have any more creative projects for me to try?

If you like the ideas below, be sure to give them love!
NOTE:  Quite a few of these came from Kim over at A Girl And A Glue Gun, or AGAAGG, for short.  Check out her blog, she has TONS of crafty ideas!

"Because I love you" Frame
source

Looking for a cute way to display family photos?  How about a family tree?

source

Recycled T-Shirts
#1
source
#2
source

Rolled Fabric Flowers
source

Tissue Paper Pom Poms
source
The tissue pom poms I have actually done for Aubrey Lemon's birthday party.  **Thanks Tiffany for introducing me to these.  I love them!!

These are just a few of the crafts that I am anxious to try for myself.  Do you have any DIY projects that you can share with me?  I am hoping my list keeps growing and I keep learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Sullivan - The First 12 Weeks

Baby Sullivan – The First 12 weeks Chris and I made the decision not to tell a soul about our current pregnancy until we hit the 12 week...