Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

On Friday, September 23rd, I celebrated a birthday. 

How old am I you might ask? 

Haven't you ever heard that it is rude to ask a woman her age? 

You haven't? 

Oh, in that case, I just turned.........28.  Wow!  Where has the time gone.

My birthday this year was such a wonderful celebration!  It started with a blast from the past.....BOWLING.  We hit up our local bowling alley, AMF Lanes on 192. The Pasquarello kids had.a.blast!  And so did I!

The girls and I bowling (check out their crossed legs, lol)

The Pink Lady bowling

Go Mo!!!!  Get that strike.

A couple of days later it was my actual birthday.  I woke up to a new purse from my Bestie, Danielle.  It matched my outfit for the day, so that was an added bonus.  All day I was greeted with "Happy Birthdays" and well wishes.  I received flowers from Laura Draper (a sales rep at work) and the largest cookie cake I've ever seen from another sales rep, Marvin.  (my camera ate the picture of the flowers, but below is a picture of the cake).



Throughout the day, the birthday well wishes never stopped via Facebook, Twitter, email, and text message.

That evening, we all got together for our weekly Friday Family dinner.  I walked in and the place was decorated all in Orlando Magic theme!  If you didn't know, they are my FAVS!!! 


Thanks Guys for the birthday wishes! :)


Yummy cupcakes (but they did turn all our mouths blue)
Alexandra and I

The Bestie and Me

I am so blessed and so thankful for the wonderful people in my life.  The path hasn't always been easy, but I can honestly say that the "bad eggs" have been removed from my life.  Those that are left, please know that I love you. I value your place in my life. 

Thank you for a wonderful birthday!

1 comment:

  1. So happy you had a great birthday! You deserve the best & I am so glad you enjoyed your special day. love you lots Danielle

    ReplyDelete

Baby Sullivan - The First 12 Weeks

Baby Sullivan – The First 12 weeks Chris and I made the decision not to tell a soul about our current pregnancy until we hit the 12 week...