Friday, September 16, 2011

Graduation Celebration

Well, folks, I did!  I have completed my MBA!  I doubled up on classes (mostly because I'm impatient) and finished my degree in 13 months.  I am almost at a loss now as to what to do next.  The good thing is that I trust God.  He will show me what is next.  In fact, I'm counting on it!

I had a dinner to celebrate my graduation!  Thank you to all the family and friends that were able to make it.  Those that couldn't make it were greatly missed!



Best Friends/Family a girl could ask for!

Madelyn May & I
BTW, if you haven't been to Pleasure Island at Downtown Disney lately, check it out.  We dined at Paradiso 37 and it was fantastic!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! U worked really hard and it paid off. You forgot to mention you made the Deans list every time. That was a fun place. Love you bestie

    ReplyDelete

Baby Sullivan - The First 12 Weeks

Baby Sullivan – The First 12 weeks Chris and I made the decision not to tell a soul about our current pregnancy until we hit the 12 week...