Thursday, October 27, 2011

Girls Night In

I am so incredible blessed to have such a wonderful group of girlfriends in my life.  This past weekend, we all got together and had an old-fashioned, slumber party. 

We all had matching pj's.

We did our hair.

We did our nails.

We did our faces.

There was even a run to Walgreens (in our matching PJ's) for more snack foods and hair dye!

Fun in Walgreens

We ate junk food that we normally deprive ourselves of....Cheetos, Twizzlers, cookies, and Pizza.
So Yummy!!!

Yummy Pizza AND it supports Breast Cancer research

Yummy snacks on the table.
Our party planner extraordinnaire, Danielle, even made each of us a new pillow case monogrammed with our initial.  A super special keepsake!

Even with the "blip"(around 2am), it was one of the best nights I've had in a while.  I have been friends with most of these ladies for years and years.  We have grown up from teenagers to grown women with careers and husbands (some).  Through it all, we remain friends.

Takara Pate, Michelle DeCarlo, Crystal Cedeno, Brandy Garrett, Marissa Sackrider, Ashley Wilder, and Danielle Daku, thanks for the memories!!!

note: Michelle is missing from this photo b/c she had to come late :(

I love you girls!

PS A special thank you to Takara Pate for hosting the event!

1 comment:

  1. It was such a great night! I am so blessed to have some true friends in my life. It has taken me a while but I have finally found friends for life!!! The sleepover is a must every year! Thank you girls for giving me more memories
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete

Baby Sullivan - The First 12 Weeks

Baby Sullivan – The First 12 weeks Chris and I made the decision not to tell a soul about our current pregnancy until we hit the 12 week...