Thursday, October 27, 2011

Monarch of the Seas

Every year, my bestie and I try to plan a weekend cruise.  We usually go around the end of September or beginning of October. 


My bestie, Danielle

This year we went October 14-17 and this year Ashley Wilder joined us.

Me, Danielle, Ashley


Night out on the Boat

It was such a blast!  It was beyond that.  I was one of the most fun trips I've ever been on.

I cannot wait to plan the next one.

Maybe you'll come with us next year!  Wouldn't that be fun?

1 comment:

  1. Such a great time! Just a nice get away to relax and unwind! Great memories with the both of you......can't wait till next year. Danielle

    ReplyDelete

Baby Sullivan - The First 12 Weeks

Baby Sullivan – The First 12 weeks Chris and I made the decision not to tell a soul about our current pregnancy until we hit the 12 week...