Friday, October 7, 2011

Inspired

That is how I feel lately!  I have become lazy.  I have become so wrapped up in my daily routine that I have lost my creative spirit. 

Well, that is going to change......as of RIGHT NOW!

A project at work has reignited the fire I used to have for creating things and being creative.

In addition, I have been inspired daily by several of the blogs I follow.  Their ideas are just amazing.  They keep me coming back for more.  I hope to once day be even half as creative as they are.

Anyways, just thought I would let you know that I am ON FIRE!! RE-IGNITED!! INSPIRED!!

And I am so glad you are along on this journey with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Sullivan - The First 12 Weeks

Baby Sullivan – The First 12 weeks Chris and I made the decision not to tell a soul about our current pregnancy until we hit the 12 week...