Friday, August 19, 2011

Stress & Worry!

If you read my previous blog, you read # 9 where I said I was good at a lot of things, but not great at anything. Well, I might have to amend that because there is something I am great at……stressing and worrying. The Lord tells us not to worry about tomorrow and I cling to those promises more than most. I also know that I am human and I definitely falter in this area.


What am I stressed/worried about right now you might ask? Money…specifically repaying my student loans. I continue to struggle with being the best steward of the financial gifts God has given me, but I try my best. Now I have completed my Bachelor’s and Master’s degree and it is time to begin repaying my loans.

This is very personal for me and not something I would normally share in such a public forum, but I believe in the power of prayer. So that is what I am asking you. Please pray for me over the next several months. I will be re-figuring my budget to include the repayment of my student loans along with my current bills and continuing to tithe.

My parents told me numerous times growing up that continuing to tithe often did not work on paper, but through God’s provisions, there was always enough money in the bank for all the bills and their tithe. I am going to cling to these promises of God as I begin my own financial journey with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Sullivan - The First 12 Weeks

Baby Sullivan – The First 12 weeks Chris and I made the decision not to tell a soul about our current pregnancy until we hit the 12 week...