Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Unending Love

I have not yet been blessed with the joy of motherhood.  In face, technically, I have not been blessed with the joy of nieces/nephews either.  However, I have been blessed with an adopted family that has given me these things.  These kids may not be linked to me biologically, but I can assure you, there is not anything I would not do for them.  I love them unconditionally.  I want only the best for them.  I cannot imagine my life without them.  So, with that said, I thought I would share them with you.  Enjoy :)

The first born, Alexandra.  She is now 5.  She can read 400 words and she learns more every day.  My grandfather passed away a few months back.  When I came home from the funeral, she asked me "Cha Cha (that is what the kids call me), are you okay?  Did you get to say goodbye to your grandpa?"  She is such a sweet spirit.

The next princess is Madelyn.  Her faces and mannerisms keep me laughing daily.  She is now 3.  She is talking up a storm.  She is addicted to lollipops and ice cream.  And seeing as I get the roll of aunt, I never (or hardly ever) say no to those requests.



Preston is the only boy and he is currently 18 months old.  He has what I call a Million $$ Smile.  This kid will melt your heart with his smile and he gives it freely.  I can hardly wait to see what sort of young man he grows in to.





Lastly, little Princess Aubrey was added to the family just over a year ago.  She is so dainty and so precious.  She is the shy one of the bunch, but once she warms up to you, you never want to let her go.  She just turned 1 in July.



Family comes in all sorts of definitions! They may not be blood related, but I could not love them any more if they were.
XOXO - "Cha Cha"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Sullivan - The First 12 Weeks

Baby Sullivan – The First 12 weeks Chris and I made the decision not to tell a soul about our current pregnancy until we hit the 12 week...