Wednesday, August 17, 2011

25 Things You Don't Know About Me

If you have ever read an issue of US Weekly, you will find their column 25 Things You Don't Know About Me.  It wasn't easy to come up with 25 things, but I finally finished the list.  I hope you enjoy this list of 25 things you may not know about me.

1.  I have loved He-Man (and Masters of the Universe) since I was 4 years old (and continue to love him).
2.  I want to adopt a child (or children)....possibly in the near future.
3.  My favorite downhome restaurant is Fat Boys in Kissimmee, FL.
4.  I wish I had more time to volunteer and more money to help the less fortunate.
5.  I want to own my own hotel.
6.  I love Calamari and Gator bites.
7.  Nothing beats homemade Sweet Tea.
8.  My favorite color has always been purple.
9.  I am good at lots of things, but not GREAT at anything.
10.  I have two cousins that are closer to me than anything.  They are more my brother and sister than cousins.
11.  My best friend and her family are the best/truest example of "family" I have ever seen.
12.  I often talk first and think second.
13.  I love puzzle books.  They keep my mind alert!
14.  I am a read-a-holic.  I will anything {almost} that I am given!
15.  I LOVE the Orlando Magic.
16.  I have never been to Europe, Asia, or Africe.  I am hoping to change that in 2012-2013 by visiting both Africa and Europe.
17.  I am addicted to Switchflops by Lindsay Phillips.  Genius Idea!
18.  I have never truly been in love.
19.  I believe ALL birthdays are special days and should be celebrated in a BIG way.
20.  A genuine belly laugh from a baby is the best sound in the whole world.
21.  I am left handed.
22.  I haven't seen my natural hair color since I was 16, but I think it's a light brown.
23.  My dad and I have a special relationship.  We hit a rough patch for a few years, but I am so thankful for where we are in our relationship now.
24.  I am afraid of costumed characters!  Irrational? Yes!  But a fear nonetheless.  I've gotten a lot better over the years.  I can be in the same area now, but I can't look at them and I panic if they come near me.
25.  I suffer from anxiety (as most of us do), but have been controlling it {without meds} for the last four years.

Well, I hope you have enjoyed getting to know me a bit better.  I hope it inspires you to make your own list.  Trust me when I say it will take longer than you think.  If you do, make sure you send it to me.  I would love to read more about you.

2 comments:

  1. Just thought I'd let you know..... Out of everything here, I had to Google Switchflops. Ive never heard of them before so I looked them up..... So cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm addicted to them. They are functional and cute. One pair of shoes can become 20 different just by changing the straps. Its genius!

    ReplyDelete

Baby Sullivan - The First 12 Weeks

Baby Sullivan – The First 12 weeks Chris and I made the decision not to tell a soul about our current pregnancy until we hit the 12 week...