Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Know Any Good Books??

If you know me, you know that I am an avid reader.  I love to curl up with a good book.  Below are some books that are on my list to purchase. 

RECENTLY READ:

The Help (Kathryn Stockett)


The Bride Quartet (Nora Roberts)


Reshaping It All (Candace Cameron Bure)


The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (done)
The Girl who Played with Fire (1/2 done)
The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Next (up next)
All by Stieg Larsson

UP NEXT TO READ:

The Complete Adoption Book: Everything You Need to Know to Adopt a ChildSuccessful Adoption: A Guide for Christian FamiliesOrphanology: Awakening to GospelCentered Adoption and Orphan Care
Adoption Books


101 Tees: Restyle*Refashion*Revamp by Cathie Filian (found at AGAAGG)


Book Cover Image. Title: The Hunger Games Trilogy Boxed Set, Author: by Suzanne  Collins
The Hunger Games (Suzanne Collins)

Have you read any good books lately?  Have any recommendations?  Let me know.  I'm always on the hunt for a new book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Sullivan - The First 12 Weeks

Baby Sullivan – The First 12 weeks Chris and I made the decision not to tell a soul about our current pregnancy until we hit the 12 week...