Monday, August 15, 2011

Sunday School Teacher

Yesterday, Ashley and I completed our first year as Sunday School teachers to the younger 3's class.  This was my first time being the teacher in the room.  It was such a blessing.  I have grown to love these kids (well, most of them - lol) so much.  It was actually much tougher than I thought to say goodbye to them when I left on Sunday.  I knew that when I arrived next week that it would be to a whole new group of kids.

On Sunday, one child in particular gave both Ashley and I homemade cards to say thank you.  Ava Kennelly is such a sweet girl.  I am so thankful to have had her in our class for the first year.

Below is the card she colored and the sweet note from her (I think her mom probably helped :) )


This Sunday brings an entirely new group of kids.  They will gain a new place in my heart, but this first group of kids is something very special that I can never replace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Sullivan - The First 12 Weeks

Baby Sullivan – The First 12 weeks Chris and I made the decision not to tell a soul about our current pregnancy until we hit the 12 week...